Papers published in TWP should have a simple unified formatting. Authors submitting preprints should comply with the following guidelines:
- submissions should be submitted in .rtf, .doc., or .odt format;
- the size of submitted files may not exceed 10 MB;
- the papers must have an abstract (of up to 150 words) and a keyword section (up to 5 keywords);
- page numbering must be continuous;
- no Word- or OpenOffice-styles are allowed: the submission text body must be in Times New Roman (UTF-8), 11 pt, justified, with a line spacing of 1.5 lines and no (zero) paragraph spacing;
- page size should be A4, with 2.5 cm (1”) left/right/top/bottom margins;
- the paper title and subtitle should be in Times New Roman 11 Bold, sections should be numbered (1, 1.1, 1.1.1, etc.), section headers should be in bold with a paragraph formatting continuous with the following paragraph (“Keep with next” option in Word paragraph formatting);
- footnotes should not exceed 10 lines; footnote font should be Times New Roman 10, using single-line spacing and full paragraph justification;
- references should comply with the Chicago citation style (author-date, 16th edition) (http://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/tools_citationguide.html);
- submitted filenames should use latin characters only.
Submissions not complying with the above minimum requirements may be rejected by the editor.