Any faculty member or researcher affiliated to the Faculty of Turkish Studies and Modern Asian Studies can contribute to TWP. Authors submitting preprints:
- guarantee that their submission has not been published by a commercial publisher and, if submitted to a non-commercial journal, that publication of a preprint is consistent with that journal’s publication guidelines;
- guarantee that their submission has not yet been altered to accommodate comments by the referees or editors of a commercial or non-commercial journal to which the article has otherwise been submitted for inclusion;
- make sure that their submission complies fully with the TWP stylesheet;
- check against future copyright issues, with the help of the editor and notify the editor when an article published as a TWP preprint is published in a commercial or non-commercial journal;
- notify the editor when the final version of a TWP preprint has been published.
The editor is a young researcher doing a PhD at the Faculty. The editor:
- approves compliance of submissions with the TWP stylesheet and releases them for online publication;
- reminds authors to check against future copyright issues, using information on publisher policies, as disseminated e.g. in SHERPA/ROMEO website (http://www.sherpa.ac.uk/romeo/);
- circulates a call for papers among the faculty members and affiliated researchers of the Faculty of Turkish Studies and Modern Asian Studies, at the start of each term;
updates the TWP website by including links to final publications in commercial or non-commercial journals, as they become available.